What's Included in your camping fee?
Access to our Olympic size swimming pool with large deck area, fishing pond, game room, playground, Jumping Pillow, Volleyball, Badminton, single basketball court, Horseshoes, Corn hole Toss, and 48 channel cable on RV and water /electric sites. (No cable on tent sites 41, 42, 44 - 50, and Possum Hollow sites)
The rates below are summer rates. Winter rates are
discounted from the rates shown below.
These rates include two people per site; additional person rates are listed below.
Tent site with No Hookup
Tent Site with Water & 20Amp Power
Water & 30Amp Power Back In
Water & 30Amp Power Pull Thru
Full Hookup Back In 30Amp
Full Hookup Pull Thru 30Amp
Full Hookup Back In 50/30Amp
Full Hookup Pull Thru 50/30Amp
Lake Front Full Hookup Back In 30Amp
Lake Front Full Hookup Pull Thru Patio Site 50/30Amp
Full Hookup Pull Thru Patio Site 50/30Amp
Camping Cabin with Half Bath, sleeps 2 Adults, 2 children
Rental Unit, sleeps 2 Adults, Full Bath
Two Bedroom Cabin, sleeps 4, Full Bath, Kitchenette
Additional Adults on site 18 years and older
Additional Children on site 7 to 17 years old.
Additional Adults/Children in Cabins/Rental Unit (7 yr. older)
Reservation guides and information:
One (1) family per site, example: mom, day, and your unmarried children living at your home. Extended family members will need to rent their own campsite. Example: Brothers & family, Sisters & family, Parents, In-Laws, etc.
- We are a family campground, no groups of young adults under 21 will be allowed to camp without an adult in attendance.
- Reservations are suggested on weekends and Holidays. Holiday weekends of Memorial Day(5/26-29), week of July 4th(6/30-7/9) and Labor Day(9/1-9/4-9/1) require a three (3) day minimum. Lake Front deluxe full hook-up and Camping Cabins require a two night minimum on weekends from May 2nd to November 3rd. Special Event weekends require a two night stay (Race weekend before Coca Cola 600, Pig-Pickin, and both Halloween weekends). We will make every effort to reserve the site type you request but we cannot guarantee specific sites.
- Deposits: A deposit for your first night will be charged to your credit card when you make your reservation. You'll receive a confirmation email once you've completed your reservation. Cash, check, money order may be used to secure your reservation. These forms of deposit must be received with 7 days from the date the reservation is made or the reservation will be cancelled.
- Check-in is between 3:00 pm and the time our store closes on the day of your arrival. Check-out time is 1:00 pm on your departure day. Please check with our store by 10:30 am on your departure day to verify availability if you want to check out late after 1:00 pm (for an additional fee) as we may have a reservation coming in on your site at 3:00 pm (only if available). Camping Cabins check-in is 3:00 pm to store closing, and check out is by 12:00 pm noon.
- Need to cancel? Please call 704-546-7615 before these deadlines to receive your deposit refund, minus a $5.00 cancellation fee. * All cancellations will incur a $5.00 cancellation fee. Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. (Cancellations made after these deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits). RV/Tent Sites: 48 hours required. Notify us by 4:00 pm two days before you scheduled arrival date. Camping Cabins: 14 days required. Notify us two weeks before your scheduled arrival date. Holidays: Memorial Day requires a 30 day notice to cancel. July 4th and Labor Day weekend RV/Tent sites a 14 day notice is required. Camping Cabins requires 30 day notice. Notice must be make by a phone call, not by email. No show or cancellations on arrival day will forfeit the deposit. If your stay was paid for by a check a refund will be given, if the check has cleared, (two weeks time). If less than 2 weeks a refund check will be mailed to you. All cancellations require a $5.00 fee.
- Swimming Pool: Proper swimwear must be worn, no street clothes. Toddlers & babies must use a swim diaper. Please follow posted rules. No Pets in the pool area, this is a North Carolina Health Department Law. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.